When you decide to move with Stevens Van Lines, you’re choosing America’s cross country mover of choice (BBB, 2017)! We are trusted to move 15,000 families per year and we’re ready to get you moving to Glen Allen today!
Moving near Glen Allen, VA
Ready to get moving to Glen Allen? We’re ready too! Glen Allen is a safe, family friendly place that really encompasses that “small town feel” that you might be looking for. There were roughly 15,000 people living in Glen Allen in 2010, having a population density of 1420 people per square mile. Here are a few hand-picked reasons you’ll want to get moving to Glen Allen right away:
- Moving to Glen Allen means moving to one of the “Top 100 places to live” in the United States, according to Money Magazine in both 2007 and 2009.
- Near Glen Allen is the beautiful Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. There are seasonal activities and attractions, like butterflies in the spring and a Christmas light display in the winter!
- Are you into games? Moving to Glen Allen brings you near a couple of great escape rooms you should check out: Escape Room RVA and River City Escape Room. These are fun, interactive puzzles for you to work your way through.
- If you’re moving to Glen Alley, there are plenty of family friendly things to do in the area. A few worth mentioning are Animal Kingdom of VA, Bluebird Gap Farm, and Brighteyes Alpaca Retreat.
- Central Park Fun-Land and Busch Gardens are also family favorites, especially for kids. If you’re still not sold on how fun moving to Glen Allen is: there’s also Dinosaur Kingdom, Family Adventure Park, and Donkeyville Stables nearby to name a few cool things!
There’s no need to stress about your move - if you’re ready to get moving to Glen Allen, Stevens Van Lines is the nationwide mover you can count on. Don’t sweat the small stuff! We can handle all the little details.