If you’re looking for a fresh start or just a change in scenery, Stevens Van Lines has your moving needs covered. Whether it’s across the street or across the globe, we make moving easy; just give us a call! Considering moving to Palestine, Texas? Let Stevens Van Lines take care of the work for you. Palestine is one of our popular service locations and our nationwide movers will take the hassle out of state to state moving.
Our experience shows through our service; even moving internationally is a breeze when choosing to work with our professionally trained staff. Steven Van Lines takes the stress out of moving so you can enjoy the adventure without lifting a finger. Why shouldn’t moving to Palestine be a fun new experience for you? It can be when you’ve got professionals taking care of the work on your behalf.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, because we take pride in making your move easy and predictable. A Stevens representative will work with you from start to finish to create a moving plan to match your budget as well as keeping you up to date on the details of your move. Take the stress out of the journey and bring the thrill of change into your life. Cross country moving has never been as easy and stress free as it is when using Stevens as a nationwide mover.
Stevens Van Lines is proud to move over 15,000 families per year. Let’s get started with your move to Palestine today! Here are some of the services you’ll enjoy when moving with Stevens:
- Stay up to date with ease – at Stevens Van Lines, we put all of the details into your hands. You will be given a single point of contact to help you along every step of the way, so you’ll never be lost or wondering where to go for information. We’ve done our best to make things easy for you!
- Trust that your belongings are in good hands – our crews are professionally trained and they know the best methods for packing and keeping your items safe. Our crews at Stevens Van Lines come prepared with all the materials they need to keep everything secure, and they’ll pack as little or as much as you’d like.
- We offer added peace of mind – if you are a worrier, ask your Stevens representative about our added moving coverage and our Stevens Home Protection Kit. Adding these two things to your move should give you the added comfort you need. As a nationwide mover, we’re prepared to protect your home and belongings!
- We do the hard work so you don’t have to – our trained Stevens moving crews are prepared to provide specialty services for items that might require extra care before moving. Ask your Stevens representative about any items that need specialty services. Some examples are: grandfather clocks, grand pianos, front loading washers, large art pieces or mirrors, animal mounts, or marble or glass tabletops.
- We take care of the little details – cross country moving with Stevens is easier than you can imagine! We take pride in making this process as stress-free as possible for you, and we will even help you transfer your utilities and subscriptions to your new home. Ask us how!
If moving to Palestine is in the cards for you, give us a call today! We’d be happy to get you started with a free moving quote and to answer any questions you may have.
Moving near Palestine, TX
If you haven’t already looked into the joys of moving to Palestine, let us fill you in on the wonders you can expect to experience:
- You might consider moving to Palestine because of its beautiful scenery. Bike or hike through the 254 acres of Davey Dogwood Park which is open year round. Don’t forget to to visit here between the end of March and beginning of April when the gorgeous Dogwood trees are in full bloom.
- Enjoy the scenery of the Piney Wood Forest by train as you travel the historic Texas State Railroad in a handsomely refurbished train car. The forest is home to over one hundred species of birds as well as ancient hardwood and evergreen trees which can grow hundreds of feet tall. Other sightings include fox, otters, wild hogs, alligators and even bear.
- If you move to Palestine, you’ll experience lovely weather year round. Living in Texas definitely has its perks – especially if you enjoy being outdoors. Here in Palestine, it’s reasonably warm (and sometimes very hot!) all year. That means you can go outside no matter what month it is, assuming you can handle the heat. The nice part about it is that it’s dry heat, so you can escape it by going into the shade or staying indoors while the sun is high.
- While staying in Palestine, make time to take in the breathtaking historical buildings which date as far back as 1840, including the Anderson County Courthouse and Sacred Heart church. Palestine’s rich culture shows through its historical architecture.
- Make a date at the Texas Theater! This crown jewel of downtown has been opened since 1930 and continues producing shows to this day. You’re invited to become part of our community when you move to Palestine.
- Take time to relax and reconnect at one of the four spas, or enjoy an afternoon at one of three vineyards in the area. Palestine is also home to multiple wedding planners who work with the lovely landscape to make your special day into a southern dream.
Professional Movers in Palestine, TX
Moving to Palestine really brings you to the center of everything. Everything is bigger in Texas so they say, but that means you’ve got everything at your disposal! From huge stretches of vacant, wild desert, to the Gulf of Mexico and the ocean coast, to its many state parks, Texas truly has it all. Beautiful mountains and the ocean are not far away and the weather is always beautiful.
Let Stevens help you move to Palestine – you’ll love it so much you’ll be there to stay. The unexplored land of Texas is the perfect fresh start for the adventurer in you. Say hello to a new journey today! If you’ve decided moving to Palestine is for you, give us a call or fill out our free online quote form to get started.