Have you been looking for a change of pace? Do you have another place on your mind? Whether it’s down the street or across the globe, Stevens Van Lines has all of your moving needs covered. Cross country moving has never been easier; all you need to do is pick up your phone! Maybe you’ve been considering moving to Wilmington, North Carolina. If so – you’re in luck! Wilmington is one of our popular service locations and our nationwide movers will get you there quickly.
Even international moving is a breeze when you move with Stevens Van Lines. Our crews are experienced and have been professionally trained; they do this every day! Leave your stress behind and hire the moving professionals to take care of all the planning and details for you. You don’t need to lift a finger if you don’t want to. At Stevens Van Lines, our goal is total customer satisfaction, and we take pride in making your move smooth and easy.
From beginning to end, your Stevens representative will work with you to create a moving plan that is tailored to your needs and budget, and will also keep you up to date with the details of your move. Why worry? Trust Stevens Van Lines as your nationwide mover. Our expertise is trusted by over 15,000 families per year. Moving state to state is a piece of cake with Stevens on your side!
When you move to Wilmington with Stevens Van Lines, you’ll enjoy these perks and benefits we offer.
- My Stevens Move – everything you’ve ever needed to know about moving is all in one place. We’ve released a mobile app, My Stevens Move, to help guide you from Point A to Point B. Included in the app are plenty of resources, tips and planning calendars, required moving documents, and much more. If you have a question during the moving process, this is the place to go – you can even track your move through the app.
- Professional crews – our crews have been trained on how to properly pack even the most fragile and delicate items. They know how to keep your belongings safe! Our Stevens crews will pack as little or as much as you’d like them to.
- Specialty Services – we can help with moving special items that may require additional servicing before moving. Some examples: grandfather clocks, grand pianos, front loading washers, large art pieces or mirrors, animal mounts, or marble or glass tabletops. If you have items that you think may require special handling, please let your Stevens Representative know prior to your packing date.
- Moving Coverage – as a nationwide mover, Stevens Van Lines offers multiple options for moving coverage for added peace of mind. Ask your Stevens representative about this. In addition to coverage, you can request that your moving crew utilizes the Stevens Home Protection Kit while in your home!
- Transfer Services – cross country moving with Stevens is easy as 1-2-3! We will even help you transfer your utilities, notify subscriptions and businesses of your change of address, and more.
If you’re thinking about moving to Wilmington, stop waiting! Stevens Van Lines will get you there in no time.
Moving near Wilmington, NC
If you haven’t done your research on moving to Wilmington already, here are some reasons that you might want to!
- You might consider moving to Wilmington because of Its historic downtown or its one-mile-long Riverwalk. Both of these areas have been developed as popular tourist attractions.
- In 2014 Wilmington’s riverfront was ranked as the “Best American Riverfront” by readers of USA Today. You’re never more than a few minutes away from the beautiful beaches. Moving to Wilmington is a beautiful decision.
- If you are a resident of Wilmington, you’ll live between the river and the ocean. The best of both worlds, truly! There are also four nearby beach communities to enjoy. Moving to Wilmington means soaking up the sun.
- If you’re a movie fanatic or interested in special effects, moving to Wilmington might be for you! The town is home to the largest special effects water tank in North America, which has helped with the production of some pretty great cinematic work. Filming took place in Wilmington for: Maximum Overdrive, Iron Man 3, Fox’s Sleepy Hollow, One Tree Hill, Dawson’s Creek and NBC’s Revolution.
- You may be interested in moving to Wilmington to see the historic sights the town has to offer. Wilmington has significant historical religious buildings, such as the Basilica Shrine of St. Mary and the Temple of Israel.
- Moving to Wilmington is like moving to an eternal springtime paradise! Okay – that’s exaggerated. But, Wilmington has a much longer than normal spring season and also has a very mild winter. If you dislike the cold weather, this place might be for you.
Professional Movers in Wilmington, NC
Whether you’ve been looking for a seaside getaway, an adventure along the riverfront, or anything in between, Wilmington, NC has you covered. A long springtime and mild, warm weather could be the start of your perfect outdoor adventure. Get yourself in gear and get started with the move process today – that are you waiting for? Moving to Wilmington is perfect for anyone looking for a new beginning or a fresh start.
If you’ve decided moving to Wilmington is for you, give us a call today or fill out our free online quote form today. Moving to Wilmington, NC is just a phone call away! A Stevens representative will contact you to get started on the details – leave the planning to us!