Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is a leading interstate moving and storage company. We help over 15,000 families and individuals with stress-free moves each year. All of our experience makes us one of the leading moving companies when it comes to Total Customer Satisfaction™. If you’re looking for reputable, trustworthy movers, look no further than Stevens.
Working With A Professional Interstate Moving Company
With friendly, knowledgeable interstate movers on staff, we will assist you on every point of your move.
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is a premier moving company. With friendly, knowledgeable interstate movers on staff, we will assist you on every point of your move. Whether you are moving from California to Michigan or anywhere in between, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines will make your interstate move smooth and stress-free!
Moving Suggestions From the Experts
- Always ask your mover for their D.O.T. Number. This proves they are a licensed moving company.
- Always ask if the mover sub-contracts jobs to another mover. You should only trust movers that are affiliated with a national van line company. Make sure the company is “an agent for” a reputable van line like Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, or we can help you find an agent.
- Always look for 3 references or reviews about your mover from past customers in your area. You can either search online or ask your mover directly.
- Make sure they’re registered with the FMCSA to transport household goods across state lines. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires all interstate moving companies to update their registrations every two years, so be sure to check the date on their registration.
- Be sure that your moving company carries adequate insurance. Don’t forget to ask for details their policy handles indemnification of transported household goods. In many cases you may only be entitled to a portion of the value of damaged items.
- Remember to ask if the estimate you were given is binding or non-binding. You want a binding estimate because it means the amount you are quoted can’t be adjusted after it is agreed upon. This will make it easier for you to budget your move and keep your overall finances in check.
Moving Made Easy With Stevens!
Our reputation speaks for itself. See why Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is The Way To Move™ and take a look at our brand new Residential Moving Services Brochure, designed to make sure your move goes smoothly. Take the stress out of your relocation by contacting one of the nation’s leading interstate moving companies.
There are a great many advantages to choosing Stevens for your interstate move. Here are just a few of the reasons that so many people choose us for their interstate moving needs:
- We have experience with more different types of moves than you could probably imagine. We’ve helped customers with household moves, medical care facility relocation, library moving, professional moves and business moving, international moves and even clergy moves. After more than a century, we truly have seen it all.
- In addition to always providing a stress-free move, we also realize that you want your move to be as cost-effective as possible. This is why we specialize in providing affordable moving and storage services to all of our customers, nationwide. Whether your moving needs are for a home or car; local or across a long distance; residential or commercial business or whether you need long or short term storage, choosing Stevens Worldwide Van Lines as your interstate moving company will benefit you because of our competitive pricing model that ensures you move within your budget.
- Regardless of the size of your move or where you’re moving to, we know what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a complete and robust range of moving services ensures that we can accommodate your every need, from the packing and crating to vehicle shipping, to government and military moves. If you need furniture assembled, antique items specially packed and stored, or a place to store your belongings over a long period of time, don’t worry, we have you covered. There is no request too small or too large for us to handle, which is what makes us a nationwide interstate moving expert.
- We all know that no two people are alike, therefore, no to moves are alike either. When you decide to let Stevens assist with your interstate move, we begin by understanding your needs and expectations. Then, we offer you choices on moving packages to fit your schedule and your budget. Once you choose the services and scheduling you’d like for your move, just sit back and let Stevens handle the rest. We’re the best among interstate movers at offering tailor made moving experience to fit our customer’s specific needs.
- Total Customer Satisfaction™ is our guarantee to you, our valued customer, that Stevens will be there through each and every step of your move. We will provide you with all of the information you need or request your move, as well as ensuring that you have a stress-free experience.
- If your interstate move is for a commercial business, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines offers a wide range of asset management and warehouse storage and distribution services for your business or organization. We have access to safe, secure and climate controlled warehouses across the nation. With our technology, experience and expertise, we offer various cost effective programs to help manage your company’s assets. We can also manage your inventory in multiple markets with a single database.
At Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, we know what it takes to move your belongings with care and efficiency. Our dedicated moving crew will transport your items without loss or damage. Need someone to come help you pack, move or find storage space? We have over 110 years of experience in the moving business. We work closely with every customer to provide efficiency to a successful interstate move. Contact us today for a free in-home estimate or click here to learn what to expect when moving with Stevens!