Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is pleased to be the preferred commercial carrier through the National Account Program, directed by the Treasury Department of the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Through the General Conference agreement, our moving services are open to the entire Seventh-day Adventist Church family. For over 20 years we have been honored to serve the relocation needs of individual church and ASI members in their private relocations, as well as handling moves for the employees of Conferences, Churches, Academies, Universities and Hospitals.
In addition to the Moving Discounts and Benefits in the national contract, you can expect:
- Personalized attention - A dedicated move counselor will be assigned as your primary point of coordination assisting you throughout the move process.
- Customized moving packages - The Clergy Move Center will develop customized packages to fit your needs and budget while educating you on cost saving alternatives.
- Certified moving crews - Stevens employees wear uniforms and nametags while all Stevens drivers are screened and background checked.
- Experience - Stevens is a family owned company with more than a century of service.
- Respect for Sabbath - Shipment schedules are carefully planned to allow for observance and enjoyment of Sabbath
For peace of mind on your move contact the Clergy Move Center Team at 800.248.8313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.