Required Education, Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- A minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to think critically and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and strong MS Excel skills
- Previous experience with accounting software , preferable NetSuite
- Previous experience with consolidations a plus
As a Senior Staff Accountant, you will be part of a team analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts to identify and resolve accounting discrepancies, and actively involved in month end close and financial reporting. You will also be an integral part of transitioning our company with an accounting software migration from internally developed software to NetSuite.
Our company manages a full-service commercial domestic van line; a corporate relocation management specialist division; an internationally recognized freight forwarder of household goods and general commodities; and a furniture, fixtures, and equipment installation division. We are comprised of 25 entities, with 51 business units, and are subject to consolidated financial statements with eliminating entries.
Stevens offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, ESOP and a 401K plan. For consideration, interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter describing your qualifications and salary requirements to our corporate office at:firstname.lastname@example.org Please use REF: 319 in the subject line.