Required Education, Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or business
- Minimum of five (5) years of direct experience in marketing
- Demonstrated success supervising and maintaining marketing plans, programs, and initiatives
- Social media and website experience
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, invitations, etc.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to conduct basic research and analyze data
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and graphic design software experience preferred
- General office skills – typing, filing, letter composition skills, strong command of English vocabulary, time management skills and thorough follow-up skills
- Must have customer service orientation, helpful friendly demeanor and a team player
- Ability to multi-task with attention to details
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to sit, stand, and lift as needed for job
Developing, writing, editing, monitoring, and communicating marketing plans, metrics, promotional literature, promotional recaps, creative briefs, project recommendations, newsletters, direct marketing, presentations, email, and website content. Primary lead for convention and meeting planning, site reviews, event preparation, development and implementation. Being the main and first point of contact for the unit.
Stevens offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, ESOP and a 401K plan. For consideration, interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter describing your qualifications and salary requirements to our corporate office at: email@example.com Please use REF: 399 in the subject line.