North Adams, Pittsfield, Adams, Alford, Becket, Cheshire, Clarksburg, Dalton, Egremont, Florida, Great Barrington, Hancock, Hinsdale, Lanesborough, Lee, Lenox, Monterey, Mount Washington, New Ashford, New Marlborough, Otis, Peru, Richmond, Sandisfield, Savoy, Sheffield, Stockbridge, Tyringham, Washington, West Stockbridge, Williamstown, Windsor, Ashley Falls, Berkshire, Clayton, East Otis, Glendale, Hartsville, Interlaken, Lenox Dale, Mill River, Southfield, Van Deusenville
Williamstown is home to the Williamstown Historical Museum. The museum is housed in the Milne Public Library building at 1095 Main Street and was founded in 1941. It catalogs the history of the area from when it was a stopping point along the Mohawk Trail to the present. In addition to permanent exhibits tracing the history of the town, there is a rotating exhibit which changes twice annually. Permanent exhibits include "From Wilderness to Williamstown", "The College: A Defining Presence", "Growth of a Summer Resort", and "The Twentieth Century: Continuity and Change", among others.
The 1753 House was built in 1953 to help celebrate the 200th anniversary of the town's founding. Built by volunteers using 18th-century building materials and tools, the replica house is intended to recreate how a typical home is believed to have looked back in 1753.