My Guys Moving & Storage in Virginia Beach
Do you need an efficient moving and storage company that you can count on in Virginia Beach? The professional movers of My Guys Moving & Storage are exactly what you’re looking for. We’ve been in the business of moving in Virginia Beach for over 25 years. We know what it takes to have a stress-free move: responsible, trustworthy movers who will treat your belongings with the utmost care. Whether your move is residential or commercial; local or long-distance; one room or 10, My Guys Moving & Storage will get the job done right.
We Specialize In:
- Commercial Moves – We will move your office or place of business with as little interruption and downtime as possible, so that you can quickly get back work.
- Residential Moves – As an interstate agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, we know how to make each move simple and stress-free. We have access to the vast Stevens network of tools and resources which makes moving your home that much simpler.
- Storage – If you don’t have a place in your new home for everything you own, don’t worry. We have a large climate-controlled warehouse that is perfect for handling all of your storage needs.
- Declutter – Our comprehensive decluttering service will help you get clean and organized before your move. While decluttering, remember that My Guys Moving & Storage always accepts canned goods to donate to the Central Virginia Food Bank on your behalf.
As an interstate agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, My Guys Moving & Storage also offers the following programs to customers moving out of state or internationally:
- Written confirmation of all arrangements is documented and at your disposal through the Stevens Online System.
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while you sell your home.
- Special residence protection withe use of the Stevens Home Protection Kit™.
1345 Taylor Farm Road.
Virginia Beach, Va 23453
By Phone: 804-744-2400
We proudly serve the Virginia Beach metro area.
Virginia Beach is a beautiful and interesting city located on the eastern coast of the state. It’s a resort city with hundreds of hotels, restaurants, bars and nightclubs dotted across miles of beaches. Like many places in Virginia, the city is home to many museums like the Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art, which features regularly changing exhibitions in a variety of media. The Virginia Beach Amphitheatre is a popular venue for concerts and is a regular stop of the Ozzfest heavy-metal tour. The city also has more than 4,000 acres of neighborhood and community parks for kids.