Moody Moving & Storage
Moody Moving & Storage has been providing high-quality moving services to the Central Virginia area since 1960. Founded by Everett and Beatrice Moody, this family-owned business in the Concord area uses its more than 50 years of experience to provide friendly and efficient moving services at competitive prices. Whether your move is local or long-distance, you need long or short-term storage, or packing supplies, Moody Moving & Storage is here to help. If you need moving or storage services in Central Virginia, call (434) 993-2204 or visit the Moody Moving & Storage website for a no-obligation quote.
We Specialize In
- Local and Long-Distance moves – Our moving services are designed to make any move feel fast and efficient. No matter the distance, you will have a dependable moving crew to help every step of the way.
- Storage – We offer multiple storage options to best suit your needs. We even offer van storage, so your belongings won't have to be reloaded once you are ready for them.
- Packing – Moody Moving & Storage offers partial-pack and full-packing services for all customers.
- Estimate – Whether in-home, over the phone or online, we will provide an accurate, no-obligation estimate. This way, you know exactly what to expect during your move.
As an interstate agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, Moody Moving & Storage also offers the following programs to customers moving out of state or internationally:
- Written confirmation of all arrangements is documented and at your disposal with the Stevens Online System.
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while you sell your home.
- Special residence protection with use of the Stevens Home Protection Kit™.
12081 Richmond Hwy
Concord, Va 24538
Proudly serving Lynchburg, Charlottesville, Bedford, Danville, Appomattox, Farmville, Smith Mountain Lake, Roanoke, Richmond and all of Central Virginia.
Moody Moving & Storage is located in Concord, Virginia which is part of Campbell County in the greater Central Virginia area. This part of the state is known for its natural beauty, with delightful scenery in both the summer and winter months. The nearby attractions like the historic Appomattox Courthouse, James River State Park and Smith Mountain Lake are enjoyed by residents and visitors alike.