Apple Moving offers competitive pricing and more than 24 years of moving experience in Texas. We are dedicated to providing efficient, friendly, trustworthy service to all of our customers. The professionals at Apple Moving will handle your belongings with the utmost care and attend to all of your moving and storage needs until you're unpacked at your new home. Whether you are moving locally or out of state, no job is too big or too small for Apple Moving.
We Specialize In
- Full-Service Moving – From the initial quote until the last box is unloaded, we stay by your side.
- Piano and Pool Table Moving – No specialty item is too heavy or cumbersome for Apple Moving.
- Storage – Our climate-controlled storage space can keep your belongings safe and secure.
- Packing, Unpacking & Boxes – We use proper packing and moving techniques to prevent damage during the move.
- Affordable Prices – We have affordable pricing and never charge you hidden fees.
- Furniture Assembly – Don't risk any furniture damage, let the professionals assemble your furniture for you.
- Free Moving Quotes – Fill out the online form now for a free quote.
As an interstate agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, Apple Moving also offers the following programs to customers moving out of state or internationally:
- Persistent tracking of information about the move with Stevens Van Lines online tracking. Written confirmation of all arrangements is documented and at your disposal with the Stevens Online System.
- Superior moving protection and coverage.
- Special residence protection with use of the Stevens Home Protection Kit™
5813 Distribution Dr., Ste 102
San Antonio, Tx 78218
San Antonio and other surrounding communities in Bexar County, Texas.
San Antonio is the seventh most populated city in the U.S. and the second most populated in Texas. The city has great historical significance, as it was the site of the Battle of the Alamo in 1836. Today, San Antonio is one of the fastest-growing U.S. cities, with a plethora of attractions. The Alamo Mission in San Antonio, The Majestic Theatre, HemisFair Park (home to the Tower of the Americas), SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and the San Antonio Zoo are just of few of the city's landmarks.