D&D Storage and Moving
D&D Storage and Moving, LLC is a family-owned and operated moving company located in Covington, Kentucky. With over 40 years of moving and storage experience, we can meet the moving and storage needs of any customer in northern Kentucky. D&D started because our owners, Dave and Deb, felt they could bring a unique and positive attitude, and a friendly demeanor to the local moving industry. Decades later they have successfully implemented that business plan and continue to pass their philosophy on customer service to each and every crew member. D&D has plenty of experience and can accommodate moves that are both local and long distance, as well as storage needs.
We Specialize In:
- Convenient scheduling: Choose any pickup and delivery times that work for you; no extra charge for weekend moves
- Whole or partial, house packing.
- Crating of fine art, marble, oil paintings, sculpture and statues.
- Specialty and/or large item moving, including pianos, hot tubs, large furniture and more.
- Short and Long-term climate-controlled furniture storage.
- The only Stevens Worldwide Van Lines Approved Agent in the Covington KY, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana tri-state area.
- Fully insured.
- Fast, free quotes online.
As an interstate agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, D&D Storage & Moving also offers the following programs to customers moving out of state or internationally:
- Persistent tracking of information about the move with Stevens Van Lines online tracking.
- Written confirmation of all arrangements is documented and at your disposal with the Stevens Online System.
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while you sell your home.
- Special residence protection with use of the Stevens Home Protection Kit™
140 W 38Th St
Covington, Ky 41015
By Phone: 859-291-5960
Proudly serving Kenton County, Kentucky and the southeastern Indiana tri-state area.
Covington, Kentucky is conveniently located at the confluence of the Ohio and Licking Rivers, just south of Cincinnati, Ohio. Covington has many historic churches and cathedrals, such as St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption, which has stood in the city since the late 19th century. Because of Covington's close proximity to Cincinnati, there is easy access to many southern Ohio attractions. Taft Theater, Eden Park, Paul Brown Stadium and the Great American Ball Park are just a few of the attractions the area has to offer.