William C. Huff Moving & Storage has been in the moving and storage industry since 1908. our dedication to quality standards and professional service has allowed us to grow as a company and hone our craft. Today, William C. Huff is a leader in the Barrington, NH area and experts in providing a stress-free moving experience. Our staff is trained, courteous, polite and professional, and will work with you until the last piece of furniture is carefully placed in your new home. We provide honest, dependable service to build our trust within the community. Since the time we first opened, our reputation is almost entirely based on referrals.
We Specialize In:
- Residential Moving – our expertly trained staff has experience moving everything from heirlooms to entire estates. We can complete moves across town or across the U.S. for residents in all sorts of moving situations.
- Commercial Moves – We have experience in moving everything from doctors offices to agricultural firms. We will move your office or business with minimal downtime so can get back to work.
- Climate-Controlled Storage – Whether you need long or short-term storage, our facilities provide the perfect accommodations. Our facilities are clean, neat and monitored by alarm 24/7.
- Moving Supplies – We are a one-stop-shop for all moving and storage needs. We offer a full range of packing supplies available for pick up at our offices. And we only charge you for the boxes you use, so if you buy 20 boxes and only use 10 just return the unused ones to us and you won't be charged.
- Environmentally Friendly – We are committed to our customers and the environment. We have a fleet of low-emission vehicles and we reuse 250,000 of box and paper material each year.
As an interstate agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, William C. Huff Companies also offers the following programs to customers moving out of state or internationally:
- Written confirmation of all arrangements is documented and at your disposal through the Stevens Online System
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while you sell your home.
- Special residence protection with use of the Stevens Home Protection Kit™.
26 Colonial Way
Barrington, Nh 03825
Proudly serving Barrington, NH and the surrounding Stafford County area.
Barrington, New Hampshire is a rural town located on the eastern border of the state. Originally established as one of New Hampshire's largest towns, the smelting of iron ore was one of the town primary industries in the 1800s. Today the town is mostly residential. It's natural beauty can be summed up in the name of the towns 374 foot summit: Beauty Hill.