MoveBright Van Lines
MoveBright Van Lines is a family-owned and operated moving company serving the Jacksonville area. With a long list of moving services and a full staff of experienced movers at the ready, MoveBright Van Lines is able to tackle any move, big or small. Whether your moving needs are local or long distance, residential or commercial, MoveBright Van Lines will provide you with the stress-free move you're looking for. For a step above expected customer satisfaction, contact MoveBright Van Lines today. We're a surefire way to make your move to or from Jacksonville a success.
A list of our services include:
- Full-service residential, corporate and commercial relocation.
- Storage solutions.
- Packing and unpacking (the whole house or specific items).
- Coordinate senior/student moves with non-local family.
- Loading/unloading of domestic/international shipping containers.
- Loading/unloading of residential storage containers.
- Disassembly/reassembly of furniture.
- Remodeling/renovation needs: removing/rearranging furniture.
- Piano moving.
- Home safe moving.
- Military discount.
- Fully-licensed, insured and bonded.
11234 San Jose Blvd #3
Jacksonville, Fl 32223
MoveBright Van Lines is located in Jacksonville, Florida, the largest city by area in the contiguous United States. Named after President Andrew Jackson, the town was chartered in 1832, and used as a key supply chain point during the American Civil War. Today, Jacksonville exists as an impressive urban sprawl, home to more than 500 neighborhoods.
Notable landmarks in Jacksonville include the Bank of America Tower, the tallest tower in the downtown skyline; the Wells Fargo Center, which has a distinctive flared base; and the Riverplace Tower, which was the tallest precast, post-tensioned concrete structure in the world at the time of its construction in 1967.