Required Education, Knowledge & Skills:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent. May include specialized classes beyond high school
- Has proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions
- Typically possesses 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding or ability to learn the Household Goods Moving Process
- Proficient in lift and carry techniques, basic packing and padding skills, general knowledge of material types and usage
- These positions require heavy lifting up to 50 lbs, bending, standing walking, reaching for extended periods of time.
The helper/packer assists with moving, packing, wrapping, inventory, and transport of household goods for residential customers. Assists with loadings and unloading vehicles, handles the customers’ possessions with care to avoid dents, scratches, or other damage.Some positions may be part-time, others full-time positions. Either will have variable hours and could include long hours and/or weekend shifts.
Competitive wages for properly qualified candidates. Crewmembers will start at $11.00
Stevens is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/MS. For consideration, please email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use REF Code: 311 in the subject line or come in and fill out an application at: 527 W. Morley Drive, Saginaw, MI 48601